Voted as one of the top places to work for years, our client takes their culture seriously! They are looking to add an outgoing Senior Accountant to their team that can review and prepare financial statements, help with financial analysis and ad-hoc projects. This person will have exposure to all of the operational business groups and top-level leadership. If you are looking for a place with a great culture where you will be consistently challenged, this is the place for you!
- Work with cloud-based ERP systems and reporting tools to gain efficiencies in the financial close process.
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations and journal entries to ensure accuracy.
- Research technical accounting topics to ensure financial reporting is in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist with implementation of new accounting policies.
- Assemble and review financial reports requested by the companies external auditors.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure year end audit deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial reports for senior leadership teams.
- Maintain financial reporting systems.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports and financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and Power Point user.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.