Looking to join a leading-edge and entrepreneurial company with a forward-thinking approach? This company, with headquarters on the east side of the Twin Cities metro, has a focus in SaaS, education technology and manufacturing industries. Join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with a strong reputation.
The ideal candidate is highly capable of handling a challenging, fast paced, work environment with the ability to build streamlined processes that will scale along with our company’s growth. This is a unique opportunity to help our business transition through scale-up, in which the Senior Accountant will help lead the creation of accounting policy, process, and systems, and will also have full responsibility of the general ledger and its maintenance. This is a temp to hire position, with a high probability of conversion for the successful candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Journal entries
- Monthly and Year-End closings
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed asset maintenance
- General ledger reconciliation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who is not afraid to take on challenges and quickly adapt to change
- Experience with multiple accounting and ERP systems
- QuickBooks Online experience
- Tax experience
- Payroll experience
- Technology industry experience
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.