Senior Business Development Executive
Marketing, sales and Long Term Care background? If so, we want to talk to you about a great opportunity!
Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Development Executive, Senior Housing is a seasoned sales development professional with the ability to generate leads, expand account base, and exceed sales revenue for our growing creative agency within the Senior Housing market. As a relationship expert for executive-level decision makers, this role demands a fearless prospect identifier/qualifier/closer who can present strategic solutions that are customized to fit each client's unique needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify and close prospective clients through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs within the Senior Housing market.
- Collaborate with the team on new/existing client base to explore maximum up-sell potential.
- Job estimation and proposal creation.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow-through.
- Meeting and exceeding all sales and client services related performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Utilize management CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps. Reviews reports, activity and status with management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven sales success within the Senior Housing market either through direct channels or agency sales.
- Knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, digital, social, and emerging medias. Email, social media and inbound marketing experience preferred.
- Must be highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- professional demeanor.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in long-term career development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications
- 5-7+ years sales experience in an agency or marketing setting with proven sales record within the Senior Housing market.
- 5-7+ years sales experience in direct Senior Housing sales.
- Work remotely