Senior Compensation Analyst
Are you a Compensation expert looking for your next opportunity? Look no further! We have a great role for any experienced Compensation Analyst to join our client. Details below!
Our client is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team for a 3+ month contract engagement. This Senior Compensation Analyst will conduct routine and ad-hoc analysis to support the development, implementation and ongoing administration of compensation policies, programs, and strategies across the organization. This Consultant will be working across departments and should have experience communication compensation information to a Compensation team, HR, Finance, Operations, and other internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide compensation analytical support, primarily in assessing sales incentive payouts and sales plan designs compared to best practice norms
- Provide ongoing data and analytic support
- Provide data management and assessment of common tools and templates used to support incentive plan designs and outcomes
- Analyze market data to advise and counsel HR partners and business leaders on competitive pay decisions
- Review and develop merit budget movement, set merit matrix guidelines, and determine changes in wages and salaries based on labor market trends
- Evaluate jobs and determine internal equity impacts
- Understand and apply FLSA regulations to internal job evaluations exercises
- Draft communication to HR, managers, and employees
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or related field
- 3 years of experience in compensation, finance, sales operations, or data analytics
- Knowledge in compensation best practices
- Ability to manage, analyze and manipulate data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial analysis and statistical skills
- Detail and process oriented with demonstrated excellence in quality and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present data and information to small and large groups
- High level of tact, accountability, and professional maturity in handling confidential compensation information
- Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, working independently, and handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of and experience with HR databases and compensation management systems
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP) certification preferred
- Previous sales compensation design and administration experience preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39627