Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to build and grow their Customer Marketing function and team!
We are looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to own and grow our client’s Customer Marketing team by setting strategies for customer advocacy and retention. In this role, you will be the voice of the customer, helping drive engagement and loyalty for our client.
This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and have 2 direct reports to start.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Tell our customers’ stories through success stories, case studies, webinars, videos, blogs, and testimonials
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets and adjust strategy as required
- Create, drive, and measure customer and user retention strategies that include campaigns, in-app product communications, and other areas
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases and their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Build a Customer Advisory Board with a goal of boosting customer engagement, gathering customer feedback and driving loyalty and retention
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Support product release communications and launch events to drive adoption of new features
- Build and grow the customer marketing team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and advocacy
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, and content creator
- Experience building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in video and written format
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.