Senior Digital Project Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency that has seen 100%+ sales increase each year since they've opened their doors.
Experienced Digital Marketing Agency Talent – Define your own success and grow your career.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, let us help!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to define projects through scope of work and estimating, identification and resolution of issues, and management of risk
• Ability to identify how to deliver the best deliverables without jeopardizing schedule or budget
• Provide structure for the overall vision of projects including creation of project plans, timelines and milestones
• Schedule and facilitate project team meetings (kick-offs, internal review, creative reviews etc.), as well as communicating action steps to teams
• Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, and budget status among the internal and external teams
• Lead and support teams through delivery processes while keeping in mind the objectives defined in the project brief
• Review projects for accuracy, functionality and usability
• Partner with the Leadership team to proactively forecast and plan for client work both annually and per project
• Work with Leadership team to identify resource allocations and request resources
Required Skills & Experience
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Skilled at managing the details and holding team members accountable to the highest level of quality and meeting deadlines
• Thrives on efficiency and organization
• Excels in problem solving and collaboration with internal teams and clients
• Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving environment
• Excellent listener & note taker with solid verbal/written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Planner or other project management software experience preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.