Senior Financial Analyst
With an incredible reputation in their industry, Versique’s client is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to join their dynamic FP&A team. This is an opportunity to partner with and provide meaningful analytics to executive leadership and grow your career vertically or laterally throughout the organization.
Versique has been retained by our Client to assist in a search for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide opportunity valuation and analysis and corporate internal financial reporting and analysis. The person in this role will be working closely with senior leaders, operating group and business service group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform complex financial modeling and run valuation analyses as part of helping the business evaluate new opportunities
- Develop various models, strategic analyses and key performance metrics with clearly defined and documented instructions and global assumptions
- Oversee testing of these models and assumptions, and provide recommended enhancements and process improvements when indicated
- Research and analyze financial and operating information relating to companies and industries as identified
- Create trend analysis and financial performance exhibits for internal and external presentations
- Oversee execution of recurring internal financial reporting, ensuring the integrity of all financials reported, and completing all associated analysis and schedules to leadership teams
- Responsible for communication of internal financial results and estimates to business leaders, prepare and deliver financial updates, create financial models, and analyze variances to key operating metrics
- Provide meaningful and actionable analysis to support leadership team in improving overall business results
Required Skills & Experience:
- Finance or Accounting undergraduate degree
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of progressive experience within Corporate FP&A
- ERP experience required. Oracle, Business Intelligence and Database management tools experience preferred.
- PMP certification, Lean or Six Sigma a plus
- Excel power user with exceptionally strong experience building and maintaining complex financial models. VBA and SQL coding experience preferred.
- Ability to display executive presence with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on energetic team player comfortable with a fast-paced business environment that requires the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive data and situations professionally, with discretion and confidentiality