Senior Financial Analyst
A privately held commercial construction company has partnered with Versique to search for a newly created Senior Financial Analyst, reporting directly to the CFO. The Company has experienced substantial growth in recent years and has aggressive plans to continue this trend.
The role of the Senior Financial Analyst is to complete monthly and quarterly reporting and operational metrics as well as support the annual planning and long-term planning processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of key financial and operational metrics
- Preparation of the annual financial budgeting process
- Support financial modeling for business development
- Participate in development and maintenance of financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze complex management information
- Complete ad hoc reports and financial analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience
- Strong Excel modeling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and accounting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Experience with Timberline (Sage) software preferred
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite required
Versique’s Finance & Accounting executive search team pairs highly-skilled and experienced professionals with Minnesota’s best companies. Learn more about our outstanding Team and Talent Activation process that ensures technical skills and culture alignment for our candidates and clients.