We are seeking a senior financial analyst who enjoys working as a member of a cross functional team to solve problems and improve performance. This position will be a member of the Finance team and will work with other parts of the organization and team members to maximize success for the company and our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business partnership with Sales & Product Management teams
- Maintain product costing and pricing models, streamlining, and advancing assumptions through collaboration with input owners throughout the business
- Partner with Sales, Product Management, Sourcing, and Engineering teams to cost and price custom products, ensuring desired profitability is achieved
- Manage pricing system, supporting Product Owners to implement pricing strategy, maintenance & reporting
- Participate in SIOP process, partnering with Sales, Product Owners, & Planning teams to drive accurate demand forecasts, and optimized inventory and resource planning.
- Facilitate sales and product margin budgeting & forecasting processes
- Provide timely financial analysis on key metrics such as price, margin, & customer/product mix dynamics; driving corrective actions when identified
- Support financial modeling for various business case scenarios
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis or commercial finance roles
- Willingness and ability to travel 10%
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Proficient use of financial systems and Microsoft Office tools, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with data visualization tools, a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to document, streamline and automate complex processes
- Excellent communication skills, with a bias towards collaboration and teamwork
- Positive attitude, adept at problem solving
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.