Senior HR Business Partner
Are you looking to perform as an HR strategic partner with an amazing leadership team by your side? Details below!
The Human Resources Director drives and supports the delivery of Human Resources services and solutions to designated global businesses. Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer, this role serves as a critical advisor to business leaders with respect to employment and talent activities and aides in the compliance of company policies and procedures. This role is a strategic thought partner who understands the business well enough to deliver customized talent solutions that are critical to achieving overall business goals. The Director will drive a strong culture of strategic and proactive international HR business partnering in the areas of company culture, employee and leader development, performance management, total rewards, talent planning and talent acquisition, HR compliance, workforce planning, organizational change management, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and more. This role with play a critical role in the companies active and long-term growth strategy in Asia, leading all employment and HR practice in the region.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of broad human resources programs and processes and basic employment law.
- 7+ years of progressive human resources or related experience, including experience supporting international business teams and HR practices.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and employees.
- Comfortable with conflict and strong conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and actively champion and lead organizational change including organization design and structure changes
- Ability to influence and coach at all levels of the organization, including senior leaders.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish appropriate metrics and use data effectively to analyze issues, anticipate trends and make decisions
- Ability to work independently and proactively identify, research and solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as required (at times up to 30-40%)
- Agribusiness industry experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing or production facility environment
- PHR, SPHR or CEBS professional designation
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.