Senior Job Cost Accountant
We have partnered with one of the leading construction companies in the region to help them find a Senior Job Cost Accountant to join their team! If you are looking for a fun, high energy culture with a great environment to learn and develop, look no further!
Job DescriptionThe Senior Job Cost Accountant is a trusted business partner with Project Managers and Field Operation to help them manage their project budgets, provide insight into deviation, and analyze project margins. This person will be comfortable speaking in project meetings and communicating with Project Managers.
- Prepare and maintain monthly forecasts.
- Provide cost insights to management at monthly cost meetings.
- Update budgets for approved project change orders.
- Prepare journal entries for job cost moves.
- Improve processes to improve efficiencies in the costing process.
- Communicate financial results to upper management.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a construction costing environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.