This exciting role is designed and positioned to be a strategic partner to HR peers, managers and our senior leadership team. Responsibilities will be varied between our existing global compensation and benefits programs. This position will also manage a small growing team with an emphasis on employee coaching and development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and develop the compensation and benefits teams
- Lead compensation and benefits market studies in key markets
- Leverage best practices, benchmarks, and employment trends in the total rewards landscape to apply them to program design, development and implementation
- Manage multiple projects with specified deadlines using project management tools and methodologies; utilizing judgment in managing priorities and expectations
- Oversee compensation administration planning process(es)
- Leverage technology and look for ways to streamline and simplify processes so the team operates more efficiently
- In partnership with Communications, develop strategies that are contemporary and in support of employee value proposition.
- Clearly communicate changes to global employees
- Create and manage global wellness and recognition initiatives
- Help implement and support change management within the HR department and organization
- Assist is developing and maintaining benefits, compensation and HRIS strategy
- Assist with merger & integration analysis and assist with due diligence
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of compensation and benefits experience OR a total of 9 years of directly related experience
- 2+ years of compensation experience
- 2+ years of benefits experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals at various levels of career development
- Proven success in change management and process implementation
- Close attention to detail and an embrace of data-driven decision making
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Strong project management experience
- Advanced HRIS experience, Ultimate Software/UltiPro/UKG Pro preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.