Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending (ID:42722)
Privately-held community bank in the Twin Cities that boasts a client book of historic and recognizable Minnesota companies is looking for a tenured SVP of Commercial Lending to join the team.
Our client is a privately-held community bank in the Twin Cities that is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our commercial lending business, including business development, credit risk management, loan underwriting, and portfolio management. The Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending will work closely with the executive team to develop and execute the bank's lending strategy, and will play a key role in driving business growth and profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the bank's commercial lending strategy in line with the bank's overall business strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to drive business growth and profitability.
- Manage credit risk through effective loan underwriting and portfolio management.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and bank policies and procedures.
- Participate in industry events and maintain a strong professional network.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial lending experience desired, with a proven track record of success in business development and portfolio management.
- Strong credit analysis skills and experience in underwriting complex loans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and compliance requirements.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.