Senior Vice President of Operations
Our client is looking to add an accomplished Vice President of Operations to their Senior Living leadership team. This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Do you revel in challenge? Do you enjoy leading others through exciting change? Do you see opportunity where others do not? If so, we are looking for you! We seek a dynamic Senior Vice President (SVP) within the Long-Term Care industry with specialized skills improving and growing revenue, operations and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an accomplished operations executive with a proven track record of employee and patient engagement with ability to drive quality results both clinically and financially. As SVP, you will lead and direct the operations in accordance with standards of quality care, regulations and company policies. Emphasis will focus on maintaining excellent residents care, the support and encouragement of employees, and achieving the region’s business objectives.
The desired candidate will have 10 years of regional, multi-site skilled nursing facility operations experience and success and familiar with State of Illinois rules and regulations governing Long-Term Care.
- Lead the regional management team in developing and working a formal business plan that focuses on all aspects of the operations, including setting priorities and strategy that align with the company goals
- Establish initiatives to direct regional objectives to meet positive outcomes and business goals. Ensures consultants and other support resources are appropriately utilized
- Oversee marketing strategy for region that reflects service opportunities, competition, potential market area changes and maximizes overall occupancy payer mix and ancillary services
- Provide leadership in evaluation, development and implementation of new business opportunities that reflect community needs with high focus in Value Based Purchasing to include Bundled Payments, ISNP, ACO, and MSO management
- Oversee financial operations of region, ensuring that revenue, expenses and labor are within budget plan
- You will be responsible for policy implementation, education and survey results. you will develop and implement policies and procedures which pertain to the regional operations in accordance with applicable rules regulations and guidelines
- Maintain a working knowledge of and ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 or more years of multi-skilled nursing facility operational management experience
- Proven ability to develop and bring to fruition new business opportunities
- Ability to satisfactorily handle and complete multiple projects
- Proven abilities in performance management and effective leadership development
- Relate positively and favorably to management team, consultants, residents and families and to work cooperative with others
- Job Type: Full-time