Our B2B SaaS client is looking for a well-versed SEO Manager to join their marketing team.
We are looking for a highly skilled B2B digital marketer to increase traffic, improve conversions, and drive growth for our client. As an SEO Manager, you will play a critical role in improving the visibility of our client’s message and content throughout the marketing funnel for both the website and research portal. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, conversion-obsessed SEO expert who will make sure our client is attracting the right audience and moving them through the funnel.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Increase organic traffic to the website and research portal with a data-driven keyword and conversation rate optimization strategy
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Consult and advice the editorial team on keywords and topics for upcoming research
- Develop an intent-based keyword strategy to guide new website pages and more
- Propose hypotheses and conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Analyze and review every conversion to find areas of improvement for the website and research portal
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of SEO/digital marketing experience in the B2B technology industry, SaaS preferred
- Proven results in improving organic traffic and conversion rates in B2B technology space
- Clear idea and data-driven approach to improve traffic with an analytical mindset
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Must be proficient in web analytics and keyword tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.