Service Delivery Consultant GIG727ID
Our global client is looking to add a strong team member to it's customer facing service delivery team.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
Service Delivery consultant responsible for assisting in creation and execution of holistic and best practice approach to delivering end to end service for businesses, platforms, functions using North America Functions and Customer facing portfolio apps. Assist Service Delivery advisors in managing the service providers for the functions and customer facing portfolio of apps driving for continuous improvements on cost quality and efficiency. The Service Delivery consultant is a professional who combines IT process and business knowledge with a strong customer focus to deliver effective application portfolio management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in building application portfolio understanding through creation and application and associated infrastructure road maps in alignment with and participation in functions and customer facing applications portfolio road map and program planning
- Support in creating application portfolio best practices and processes including license management access management application knowledge management and application cost management.
- Promote best practice throughout the IT department globally and support IT colleagues introducing process improvements.
- Assist in the development and execution of application strategies to effectively and efficiently deliver application maintenance and support activities across the NA region for functions and customer facing applications.
- Participate in driving the rationalization and harmonization for functions and customer facing applications products and services
- Assist IT business partners with the on-going capturing and translation of business requirements into service requirements and service demand
- Ensures processes and tools are executed and implemented consistently in alignment with end to end service delivery
- 5 years IT and business/industry work experience
- Experience in progress reporting
- Experience in road mapping/application planning
- Ability to work across multiple functional teams to set direction, build consensus and solve problems
- Strong background in Application Portfolio Management
- Background in ITIL process framework
- Strong Knowledge of IT application portfolio and Service management processes and practices
- Demonstrated skill in managing the delivery of services provided by third parties and internal IT providers through definition and maintenance of SLAs
- Knowledge of Infrastructure technologies and business applications and their relationships
- Experience with in house developed and packaged implementations
- Experience in driving results in a matrix and supplier-based organization
- Demonstrated experience with leading change initiatives within and IT context and in a complex multi- faceted environment
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Desired Skills & Experience:
- App Support 2-4 years
- Business Analyst 0-1 years
- Infrastructure 2-4 years
- ITIL 2-4 years
- Microsoft Excel 2-4 Years
- Microsoft word 2-4 Years
- Power Point 2-4 Years
- Visio 2-4 years