Our client's mission is to unlock people’s full potential through finances and provide them with clarity through every step of the banking process. They make banking approachable. By bringing transparency and consistency to every part of the financial world, our client strives to guide people to decisions that are in their best interest. They have a culture second to none, promote teamwork and growth from within and are continuously striving to take care of both their valued borrowers & exemplary employees. Reach out to see what they are all about!
The Servicing Manager will be responsible for overseeing, developing and implementing the Servicing Policy for the Residential and Consumer Lending Divisions of the Bank and Mortgage subsidiary in compliance with all regulatory and agency requirements/SOP. This individual will ensure all policies and procedures are updated in alignment with guideline or regulatory changes. The Servicing Manager candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented and driven.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective Servicing Policy and Procedures Manual that aligns with the Bank’s and mortgage subsidiary's risk tolerance and board approved limits.
- Manage the sub-servicing vendors for all mortgage servicing and related activities to ensure compliance with servicing policy requirements along with vendor management requirements
- Review daily/periodic reports
- Review vendor management requirements
- Periodic management meetings with sub-servicer(s)
- Ensure timely payments
- Coordinate loan accounting and reporting
- Ensure all procedures are developed, maintained, followed and tested periodically
- Maintain all servicing systems and reporting in full compliance with agency requirements along with accuracy to loan documents
- Maintain and ensure all escrow accounts for mortgage are maintained accuracy along with timely remittance to custodial accounts
- Assist with audit/exam requests for data along with board reporting
- Maintain all agency direct servicing reporting requirements, including but not limited to, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, FHLMC and Ginnie Mae.
- Ensure effective quality assurance of loan boarding and servicing
- Provide effective reporting for the Loan Committee to ensure all covenants and lending requirements are maintained along with Loan Review System, including any exception tracking and escalations
- Provide effective training to all team members regarding periodic changes for systems and guidelines/procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degrees in business administration, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in residential agency mortgage servicing
- 3+ years’ experience in direct supervision/management of team members
- Strong research, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-drive and analytical skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- 2+ years of Ginnie Mae servicing experience
- Prior agency mortgage servicing experience and creating/maintain policies and procedures
- Significant experience overseeing mortgage sub-servicers
- Knowledge and training around Agency Collections, Loss Mitigation and REO management and disposition
- Knowledge/Proficiency in Jack Henry preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability and experience
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental & vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- Flexible PTO program second to none
- The opportunity to work for the Midwest’s fastest growing lender
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.