Social Media Associate
Are you a Social Media Guru - Let's Talk
The Social Media Associate will be responsible for helping to monitor, engage, and grow social communities across multiple brands.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for staying current with the latest social media trends and developments, as well as being creative, analytical, AND strategic—oftentimes wearing all three hats at once to contribute to bringing social programs to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage engagement across social media channels – including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube – daily moderation and response.
- Flag trending or hot button conversations, partnering with appropriate teams (ex. customer service, legal, marketing, e-commerce, etc.) when necessary, and sharing insight around what may be driving.
- Identify opportunities to engage with influencers and coordinate with the PR & Influencer team to potentially integrate them into a broader strategy. Ability to help monitor payment status, contract agreements, etc.
- Maintain social media content scheduling, tagging, and publishing on an on-going basis.
- Participate in planning and brainstorming social media campaigns and promotions and evergreen strategies.
- Help plan and execute on the deployment of content calendars and acquiring assets.
- Assist with content development (ex. IG Stories), including brainstorming ideas, sharing competitive insight, prepping for photoshoots, etc.
- Help execute email campaigns including the copy, content, schedules, and engagement.
- Creative ability to help art direct on-brand photo, video, graphics, and copywriting for use across digital marketing channels (social, website, email, etc.)
- Executes reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Experience with kitchen appliance products and working with food.
- Experience in community management: Capable of creating engaging conversations and using good judgment in sharing appropriate content/responses to sensitive topics.
- Ability to adapt to brand TOV, embodying brand persona in all outbound messaging.
- Creative thinker, with some experience in developing social media content on the fly (ex. IG Stories, Reels, etc.).
- Proficiency with social media (platforms and content management systems) and influencer tracking tools (ex. Sprout, Upfluence, Shopify, Drip, etc.).
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative worker, able to drive projects forward independently, deliver within tight timelines, and work cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with an analytical mindset, when looking at content.
- Experience in building successful DTC brand accounts across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Lightroom and Premier Pro preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and have a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.