Social Media Specialist
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency that has seen 100%+ sales increase each year since they've opened their doors.
Experienced Digital Marketing Agency Talent – Define your own success and grow your career.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, let us help!
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute monthly social media content calendars for 20+ clients, including strategy/concepting, copywriting, graphic design, publishing, and reporting
· Generate and analyze reports in order to share intelligent and actionable insights and recommendations
· Use social scheduling tools to schedule all client social media content
· Ensure strategies fit your clients' objectives, brand and audience
· Work within multiple deadlines in a calm and efficient manner
· Develop a strong relationship with account teams to clearly communicate social program successes
· Closely monitors social trends – both long-term and real-time moments – and alerts teams of opportunities
· Ensures deliverables are creative, accurate, and free of omissions and errors
Required Skills & Experience
· 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
· Quick learner; understanding how to speak to our staffing & recruiting clients’ various audiences in a meaningful and compelling way, and how to create content that matters to them
· B2B and B2C content creation experience
· Experience with Linkedin required
· Proficient in utilizing Canva understands optimal specs, details and best practices when designing content for the social media environment (single image, carousel, video, etc.)
· Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills; understands optimal length, details and specs when writing for the social media environment