Social Media Strategist
Are you a Foodie with a passionate expertise in Social Media? Our client is a rapidly growing, full-service marketing agency serving food and agriculture businesses and looking to expand their team! If you want to make a positive impact on the world and like being a part of an entrepreneurial company, this may be the job for you!
Do you eat, sleep and drink social media? We are looking for a forward thinking, high caliber Social Media Strategist to work closely with agency and client stakeholders to develop paid and non-paid Social Media and content strategies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Use Social Listening tools to actively monitor brand mentions and engage with brand conversations
- Lead Social Media content creation and curation for clients
- Work with Account Services, Content, and Creative teams to lead Social Media content creation and curation for clients, manage editorial calendars, recommend content development and CTA, and guide development of visuals and other creative assets on Social platforms
- Develop comprehensive Social strategies and measurement KPIs
- Oversee Social Media Managers in day-to-day execution
- Provide ongoing analysis and insights for client Social campaigns
- Support new business efforts in drafting approaches and presentations
- Present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Monitor trends in Social Media including advertising formats, channels and technologies to improve performance, make recommendations and leverage new tools and services
- Serves as SME for all Social platforms
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Marketing, communications, journalism and/or related field
- Recognized Social Media certifications (e.g. Twitter Flight School, Facebook Career Certificate)
- Proficient with Social Listening tools
- 5+ years Social Media marketing experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Expertly familiar with Social management tools such as:
- Sprout Social / Sendible
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.