Our client delivers crop insurance that provides a level of security to farmers and ranchers, who operate at the mercy of the weather and markets. They are known for their quick response and fast, accurate claims service. No organization is more knowledgeable about agricultural risk management than our client
THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE, YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR FULL TIME HIRE WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
Are you looking for a Software Engineer position where you can have an impact on the business? Versique is looking for an experienced Software Engineer at our clients Maple Grove, MN office.
Overall responsible for a full range of software development activities including development, modification, and implementation of applications as well as executing software requirements and design specifications throughout the development process.
We are looking a candidate who has a natural curiosity about technology, excels in a team environment and has a passion for change.
- Developing new features within existing applications. This position will work on developing and modifying applications that directly relate to clients business plan.
- Work with peers to ensure that software products deliver business value, are completed on time, are of high quality, and minimize technical debt.
- Participate in coding efforts within a project team. Clearly communicate actionable information to the project team as well as internal stakeholders.
- Embrace change and adaptation: The position will look to be a positive change agent for new processes and technology.
The ideal candidate for Software Engineer position will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Three years of progressive experience in Software Development.
- Minimum of one year of experience with a relational database technology. SQL Server or Oracle database technologies preferred
- Prefer some experience with an Agile methodology such as Scrum, software requirements assessment and implementation, automated testing, continuous integration, automated deployments, source code repositories, and code check-in processes (e.g., TFS, Code Reviews, etc.).
- Communications -
- Must be an exceptional communicator, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Educational requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).