If you are passionate about building both development teams and great software this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! We are seeking a Software Development Manager. In this role you’ll be responsible for coaching and career development of a team of engineers and deliver the best products in industry. The current backend technology stack includes (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, React, SQL Server, Web API, C# & SSIS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage engineering team members to achieve measurable business objectives,
- including the attainment of specific project deadlines.
- Coaches and sets individual goals of direct reports in alignment with overall objectives.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and improve
- team performance.
- Owns engineering support processes, acts as escalation point for critical issues.
- Contributing member of an Agile product team enhancing products.
- Facilitate design and architectural decision discussions as needed.
- Collaborate with product management, business analysts and user
- representatives in the design, construction, deployment, and maintenance of
- solutions aimed at fulfilling business requirements.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, correction, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for both new and existing
- Direct research of emerging application development software products,
- languages, and standards in support of development efforts.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Requires Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of
- education and experience.
- Passion for coaching software developers in various stages of their career.
- Demonstrated software development leadership experience.
- Experience in a multi-tenant SaaS environment.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.