Software Product Manager
Looking to join a growing software company where you can provide both strategic direction and hands on technical expertise to the product? This company, based in the Twin Cities, has seen 3 years of record growth and are on track to make it 4 years.
Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company. This person would be responsible for owning the strategic direction and vision of a global product that is used by both corporations and individuals. This person would report to both the CEO and the President of the company while leading a team of QA Analysts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall vision and direction to core product while identifying key ares for performance improvement and usability.
- Provide leadership and supervision to QA team.
- Create a plan for 2021 product release to include market mapping, bug fixes, and development update.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience acting in a similar function of owning a software product and providing oversight and direction.
- Hands-on programming background, specifically with C.
- Linux experience
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.