We’re looking for someone to help us determine what to build — and collaborate closely with in-house designers & engineers to determine what, how, and when we should prioritize projects. For this role, you’ll be collaborating closely with our Engineering Team which builds software that makes it possible to order our products online. Beyond just enabling users to purchase their own products, the commerce team is also building marketplace solutions enabling customers to collaborate with their clients enabling sales online.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Craft our product story by understanding our photographer, end-user, and partner needs.
- Help define our product strategy by gathering internal and external requirements.
- Brainstorm and refine pitches for features that solve end-user problems.
- Partner with engineering, by translating product requirements into development-ready use cases, and then drive project implementation, testing, launch, and refinement.
- Utilize software tools to own prioritization and help schedule short and long-term priorities.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to guide the creation of interfaces and solutions.
- Communicate status across the organization, making sure everyone is on the same page.
- Lead user research, testing, and surveying to ensure we’re building solutions that meet our customer's needs.
- Partner with marketing and design on crafting strategies and communicating feature updates and enhancements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced with software & service project management.
- A design-focused thinker with an appreciation for great user experiences and enthusiasm about guiding and impacting an entire user journey.
- Technically adept and can stay up to speed in a software engineering-focused conversation.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to identify a variety of customer use cases and product details to help our clients succeed.
- An understanding of payment systems, marketplace dynamics, and developing platforms that help customers sell online.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.