Solutions Marketing Manager
We are searching for a relevant storyteller who thrives on creating compelling messaging, GTM campaigns, and thought leadership content to generate high value leads for our client. Our client is a pioneer in the human resources world of total workforce solutions and is rapidly evolving its business and augmenting its team.
Our client is looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager to join their team and support their goal of helping clients around the world create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. The Solutions Marketing Manager will drive distinct messaging and marketing campaigns to competitively position their advisory services and partnership division. This manager will become the expert at the intersection of HR and talent practitioner needs, client solutions and services, and the fast-moving industry trends. Adept at working across teams and geographies, the ideal candidate has proven experience creating collaborative, multi-channel programs that will position our client as a credible market leader.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Positioning: Craft and evolve a compelling messaging architecture that resonates with buyers. Distill complex capabilities and needs into simple, engaging messages via strong storytelling and writing capabilities that create a distinct voice
- Demand Generation: In close collaboration with the marketing operations team, plan and execute marketing programs, events, and campaigns to generate leads and support brand awareness
- Content Development: By researching industry trends, interacting with thought leaders/influencer’s and understanding changing practitioner needs you will create strategic content that positions client as a trusted advisor to our prospects, generates leads and supports conversations through the funnel. This may be done in partnership with our internal teams or partnering with external resources
- Competitive Intelligence: Monitor competitors for direction on positioning and messaging
- Social Media Management: Help represent solutions as a thought leader/expert in the human capital/human resources industry - with a distinct, fun, and reliable tone of voice
- Sales Enablement: Create the tools our sales teams need to drive the conversation throughout the funnel. PPT development skills are a must
- Partner Support: Work with technical and service partners to collaborate on content and programs to drive sales
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing/product launch or strategic campaign planning, in talent and HR services or tech industry preferred
- Proven ability to execute successful multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong understanding/experience of HCM (human capital management) services or technology
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.