Our construction industry client is looking for a Sourcer to join their team for a 3+ month contract assignment. Our client is committed to serving their customers through all their construction needs by establishing trusted relationships with all stakeholders. If you are a Sourcer who excels at filling niche roles, and you want to work with a company who is truly committed to practicing their values, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Sourcer to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. This Sourcer will provide full cycle recruiting and sourcing for hard to fill roles in demanding geographical areas. A Sourcer with a genuine commitment to TA problem solving will thrive in this role. This candidate will be focusing on a filling positions across a few lines of business and should feel comfortable with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization both locally and nationally
- Experience with high-volume full-cycle recruiting is preferred
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and HRBPs throughout the organization
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Experience leveraging creating sourcing techniques to find talent for niche positions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work-style, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique Job Code: #38377