Our non-profit client is looking for a Sourcer to join their team for a 2+ month contract engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping non-profit organizations in the public media space. If you are a Sourcer who excels at building pipelines of strong talent and you want to work with a company who is truly committed to their values, this may be the next role for you!
Our non-profit client is looking for a Sourcer to join them for a 2+ month contract engagement. This Sourcer will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team to identify, screen, attract, and deliver candidates for open positions. This Sourcer will also be responsible for creating a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs. This Sourcer must be a team player and be able to follow instructions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners’ and managers’ needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source for candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
- Use sourcing strategies that align with organization’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another relevant field
- 1-2+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Professional nationwide sourcing experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, able to change directions with ease
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39189