We need a top-notch Recruiter who is passionate about helping organizations excel through sourcing and recruiting top talent! Does this sound like you? Then apply to this role today!
Our global client is looking for a Recruiter for a 2+ month contract engagement. This individual will support full cycle hiring initiatives. The ideal candidate will focus on building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to match great talent with open requisitions while ensuring the candidate experience is top-notch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resource Business Partners to identify talent needs and to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methods and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- High volume field/technician recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39632