We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. Successful Talent Sourcers combine intuition, industry know-how, and a variety of channels to search for and identify potential candidates.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and build talent pipelines, enjoy learning about different roles, and deliver top-notch candidate experiences, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resources Business Partners to identify talent needs and build execute appropriate recruiting strategies
- Seek honest feedback on sourced candidates to ensure focus of sourcing efforts remains on target
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methods and emphasizes diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Identify and deploy creative methods for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- High volume recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Possess knowledge of current candidate market to help influence sourcing strategies
- Must be a determined sourcer, with the ability to dig deep for passive candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently with little direction
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.