Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the month, quarter, and year-end processes.
- Develop analysis for timely month-end reconciliations in accordance with GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Work closely with departments on ensuring accurate payroll and incentive compensation calculations.
- Play a key role in the successful implementation of a new ERP system.
- Support external auditors by preparing supporting schedules and reports.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, recommend solutions, and successfully implement improvements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of Accounting experience.
- CPA a plus.
- Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Experience with public companies a plus.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.