Our global, publicly traded client is a leading supplier of high quality and innovative tools for Life Science Research, Therapeutic Manufacturing and Clinical Diagnostics. Join this very progressive and cutting edge organization where your professional development is as important to them as it is to you!
Job DescriptionThe role of the Senior Internal Auditor with our global publicly traded client, is to perform audit procedures of various company locations and functions and act as the primary day to day contact for the assigned areas. The Internal Audit team serves as a feeder for talent for the rest of the Accounting and Finance organization. The Senior Internal Auditor reports to the Director of Internal Audit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships and credibility through displays of good insight and business acumen, applying technical competence and engaging in relevant discussions with personnel across the entire organization
- Assist in risk assessment, audit scoping and audit program development
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues and emerging risks
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within Big 4 or Tier 2 public accounting firm
- Experience with life sciences or manufacturing clients
- Practical experience performing SOX audits, internal audits, FCPA, HIPAA and GDPR assessments; IT audit experience – a plus
- Experience working with management to implement SOX controls within new locations
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.