Sr. Benefits Analyst, Retirement & LOA
We need a Benefits Analyst well versed in Retirement Plans and Leaves of Absence! If you have an interest in field, apply to this role today!
Our client is looking for a Sr. Benefits Analyst to join their team for a 3+ month contract assignment. This consultant will assist the Benefits Manager with benefit program administration and project management tasks in the areas of retirement plans and LOA. This Sr. Benefits Analyst will help manage the day-to-day administration of benefits, audits, and answer employee and managers questions. In this role, the consultant will also be responsible for communicating with vendors and drafting communications related to benefits program administration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and management of health and welfare plans, retirement plans, health insurance, life, and disability, HAS, FSA, 401k Plan, Cash Balance Retirement Plan and health support and wellness program initiatives
- Responsible for assisting with audits and special/recurring benefit projects, i.e., annual open enrollment
- Assist with development of communications and present benefits information to various audiences
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of data information, files in database and all benefit systems
- Complete analysis, data collection, market practice comparisons, drafting of presentations, and work directly with vendors on benefits-related projects
- Provide guidance, training, and direction to benefits staff and develop and/or improve processes and procedures
- Help with functional and technical benefit related training to end users for learning new benefit systems and processes
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment, and summary plan descriptions
- Manage the general benefits administration process in a customer-focused and professional manner
- Generate reports and respond to special requests (human resources related reports, human resources information, etc.)
- Maintain all human resources information and retain records according to federal and state requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of health and welfare benefits administration experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of overall benefits field
- Ability to think and act strategically to proactively deliver new and innovative approaches
- Experience using Workday to manage benefits data preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Efficient at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever changing priorities and deadlines
- Project management and strong analytical ability
- Proven and successful negotiating experience, including working with Brokers to offer the most cost effective and comprehensive plans
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39604