Sr. Business Analyst
Our client has been a supplier to the composites industry for over four decades. With four subsidiaries they are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of diverse customers.
Only candidates eligible for full-time hire in the U.S. will be considered.
Successful candidate will provide strategic business analysis services to the business, working closely with the business units to gain an in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates.
Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end to end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Infor M3, OS/XI, H5, IDM, MEC, StreamServe technical experience or similar experience with another enterprise ERP system (Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, Epicor etc)
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- BA in Business or Informational Systems
- Experience with IT project management
- Experience designing and coordinating the installation of business systems and maintaining and troubleshooting business processes and data flows.
- Experience providing a range of systems training and/or support activities for users while developing and writing process and application documentation and guides for users
- Experience diagnosing and resolving business process issues and problems
- Experience analyzing emerging trends and recommending solutions.
Pay & Benefits: In addition to salary, the benefits package includes paid major holidays, vacation/sick time, health, dental, vision, short-and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.