We are looking for an experienced and motivated NetSuite Senior System Analyst to help support our core ERP system and lead the implementation of Movemedical. Movemedical is a platform that integrates with NetSuite to simplify and unify the surgery case management and inventory control process.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attain expert knowledge of Netsuite and Movemedical systems, data structure, and integration points with other functions, applications, and tools.
- Partner closely with finance, customer service, sales and operations to elicit, analyze, specify, validate and implement the requirements of the different functional areas/processes, including Order to Cash, Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Inventory Management.
- Work hands-on in systems to triage and resolve production support issues and implement minor enhancement requests
- Perform and facilitate the analysis of requirements, tradeoffs, priorities, and solutions, and make recommendations to functional leaders.
- Continually enhance the Movemedical user experience across Relievant through hands-on training, knowledge sharing sessions, team surveys and release updates.
- Own projects with Commercial, Operations and Finance leaders to drive Netsuite/Movemedical process improvement, ensuring a smooth operational change management process and execution across the company.
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Relievant’s business systems
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Manage QA and regression testing of custom deployments to and upgrades in these environments
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be curious, outgoing, and an analytical thinker with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with the core NetSuite processes around order-to-cash, record to report and procure-to-pay required
- 5-7 years experience working progressively within an ERP, purchasing, or inventory management systems.
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, Operations or Similar Programs
- Proven project management experience leading technical projects end to end.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to users and management (including the ability to communicate and train on technical information to “non-technical” users, teammates, and senior management).
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.