Sr. Compensation Analyst
Our manufacturing client is looking for Sr. Compensation Analyst to join them for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client is known for fostering an inclusive work environment, working collaboratively across teams and departments along with encouraging professional growth for all employees. Our client is global and works in and with the communities they are in to give back. If you are a Sr. Compensation Analyst who is looking for a new consulting project, this could be an awesome fit!
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Sr. Compensation Consultant to join them for a 4+ month contract engagement. This Sr. Compensation Analyst will conduct routine and ad-hoc analysis to support the development, implementation and ongoing administration of compensation policies, programs and strategies across the organization. This Sr. Compensation Analyst will be working across departments and should have experience communication compensation information to a Compensation team, HR, Finance, Operations, and other internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze market data to advise and counsel HR partners and business leaders on competitive pay decisions
- Market price jobs with knowledge of non-US compensation pay practices
- Develop and maintain salary ranges
- Review and develop merit budget movement, set merit matrix guidelines, and determine changes in wages and salaries based on labor market trends
- Evaluate jobs and determine internal equity impacts
- Understand and apply FLSA regulations to internal job evaluation exercises
- Submit Compensation surveys
- Evaluate and design sales and non-sales incentive plans
- Assess incentive program effectiveness through various plan design modeling and determine cost impact
- Plan administration including payout calculation, review and facilitate audit with Finance Department
- Update and maintain incentive system with employee data and plan design
- Draft communication to HR, managers and employees
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or related field
- 3-5+ years of compensation experience
- Knowledge in compensation best practices
- Ability to manage, analyze and manipulate data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial analysis and statistical skills
- Detail and process oriented with demonstrated excellence in quality and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present data and information to small and large groups
- High level of tact, accountability, and professional maturity in handling confidential compensation information
- Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, working independently, and handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of and experience with HR databases and compensation management systems
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39012