Our nimble and rapidly growing client offers exclusive, invitation-only private access to an Intelligent Marketplace including private equity-grade service providers, independent consultants, and interim executives. With the capital that private equity firms provide, they enable companies to exploit their potential thereby stimulating employment and the economy, which is especially critical in an economic downturn. Simply put, PE firms help businesses get ahead.
In this role, you will share their narrative with their target audiences and develop compelling, brand-building, and pipeline generating stories from ideation to execution. Sr. Content Marketing Manager who will report directly to the Marketing Director.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content creation - develop a scalable process to engage internal and external subject matter experts to create long-form and short-form assets, including written, video, and visual content like case studies, interactive websites, infographics, guides, contributed articles, and proprietary data-driven industry reports that inspire audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support pipeline generation goals and build brand awareness
- Brand - develop our editorial style guide and tone guidelines to ensure a cohesive brand voice, messaging, terminology, and style across all assets and platforms
- Performance optimization - continuously monitor content performance through channel analytics to improve the content, from recommending new asset types to thoughtfully editing pieces from internal contributors and testing new approaches that resonate with our target audiences
- Vendor management - managing external vendors to augment our content creation pipeline
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant, hands-on experience developing, writing, and editing robust content
- B2B tech company (or within a similar fast-paced industry) experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, writing, and/or journalism
- Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills able to transform complex ideas simply
- Strategic thinker and phenomenal writer with short-form and long-form copywriting
- Customer-centric mentality to understand customer needs and translate them into content
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.