Sr. Credit Analyst (ID:42512)
Are you a credit subject matter expert looking to take the next step in your career? A community bank client of ours is looking to add a seasoned credit expert to their commercial group who will also provide mentorship to a team of analysts; read on below for more detail.
LOCAL (MINNESOTA) CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
The Senior Credit Analyst represents a positive image of the Bank while providing analytical and administrative support for the bank’s commercial, commercial real estate and consumer lending functions in addition to leading the credit analyst team and working directly with the Chief Credit Officer. Major responsibilities will include mentoring/training other credit analysts to maximize credit analysis quality as well as credit investigations, financial analysis, loan administration and the management of early warning systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acts as leader while training credit analysts in the department as well as providing training as needed.
- Incumbent organizes and prioritizes all workflow to assure that assigned duties are completed on a timely basis
- Obtains, organizes and investigates credit information at the request of lending officers.
- Provides a level of financial analysis that is commensurate with the size, structure and risk associated with the related loan.
- Makes recommendations based on credit and financial analysis for appropriate loan structure that will help mitigate risk in the transaction.
- Assists in the preparation of the credit write-up
- As requested/necessary travels with the lending officer on customer visits.
- As requested/approved/necessary, communicates with appropriate staff at borrower’s place of business to obtain information, answer questions, etc.
- Completes financial spreads and RMA analysis
- Conducts field audits as necessary to review AR, inventories, equipment and floor plan compliance.
- Maintains early warning/trending database and completes interim financial and covenant compliance analysis.
- Provides appropriate reporting on a periodic basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have extensive background in financial analysis.
- Must have background in commercial and commercial real estate lending
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- This position requires a minimum of five to ten years progressive experience in credit analysis with exposure to both commercial and commercial real estate lending. Four-year degree preferred.
- The ability to accurately document and communicate findings to both management and senior management.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.