Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Our client is an extraordinary growth marketing agency that partner's with early stage, high-growth B2B SaaS start-ups.
Our client is an extraordinary growth marketing agency. They partner with incredible early stage, high-growth SaaS start-up companies to help build out their marketing strategy and help produce and promote content. They come in as the first marketing hire and build out everything from scratch and have a proven track record of success.
We are looking for a tenacious Demand Generation Leader interested in working with some of the fastest growing B2B startups in tech. As the Sr. Demand Generation Manager, you will work alongside the Head of Demand Generation to help define the demand generation strategy and other key marketing programs, and execute high impact, revenue generating campaigns for clients.
This role will be a very execution-oriented role. In addition, this is a fully remote position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the demand generation strategy and tactical execution for multiple B2B tech companies
- Plan, create, execute, and measure integrated marketing and account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to drive pipeline and meet business goals
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across inbound channels: SEO/SEM, digital/display advertising, email, events, content syndication, webinars, ABM, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report on all relevant performance metrics
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to execute high impact, revenue generating campaigns for clients
- Present the track record of specific examples that illustrate the framework for launching, testing, and driving demand to clients
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and/or demand generation experience needed
- Experience working in a B2B start-up environment and/or agency highly preferred
- Must be fluent in MAPs (HubSpot, Marketo) CRM’s (Salesforce) and popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and all paid social platforms
- Comfortable managing and delegating tasks amongst a small, but high-impact team
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Superb written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.