Sr. Director of Demand Generation
We are looking for a Sr. Director of Demand Generation to join our B2B SaaS client’s marketing team.
We are looking for an outstanding Demand Generation Leader to join and lead our client’s highly-motivated and energetic marketing team. As the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you will strategize, implement, and execute all aspects of Demand Generation.
This is a high visibility position that will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will have 3 direct reports to start.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 3 marketing professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy
- Own all demand generation and ABM metrics – must be able to interpret the metrics into actionable plans
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across inbound channels: SEO/SEM, digital/display advertising, email, events, content syndication, webinars, ABM, etc.
- Design and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Build and implement ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
- Create repeatable marketing playbooks and systems that can be measured and scaled
- Support continuing campaign asset optimization through A/B and multivariate testing
- Oversee marketing operations around campaigns, including systems administration, workflow design and configuration, campaign cadence and launch, and full campaign analytics
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of marketing technology and demand generation experience; preferably B2B SaaS
- Experience building and scaling a demand generation function with a proven track record of leading and developing high performing teams
- Proven track record of driving large scale, high-velocity demand gen strategies
- Expertise in technologies including MAP’s (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), CRM (Salesforce), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Looker), Conversions, Google Optimize or other A/B testing tool, and Drift or similar conversational tools, etc.
- Ensure seamless data flow between HubSpot, Salesforce, and other systems to optimize the Martech stack for various programs
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) marketing tactics needed
- Ability to create and optimize a lead scoring model that prioritizes high buyer intent leads and triggers automated nurture campaigns
- Must be able to build a data-driven user journey across channels to successfully reach the right client, at the right time
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.