Sr. Director of Growth Marketing
Our client is looking to add a Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to their team! They are the global leader in Transportation Spend Management solutions.
We are looking for an exceptional B2B marketing leader who thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment to join our client’s team as the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in growth marketing and demand generation.
The Sr. Director of Growth Marketing will leverage their understanding of our client’s target audience to drive the overall growth for the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the marketing strategy and create marketing plans to support initiatives, positioning, messaging, and branding in collaboration with the Chief Revenue Officer
- Build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, social, webinar, events, digital, traditional etc.)
- Lead the company through a migration to be the industry leading digital marketing organization leveraging inbound and outbound strategies, tools, and resources
- Work closely with Sales to drive pipeline
- Evaluate, track and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI
- Be the content owner on company’s website, social media channels and recruiting platforms
- Understand customer personas and company’s target audience
- Conduct market and industry research to understand market trends, applications, competitive environment, influences, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years leading and executing digital marketing strategies
- 10+ years of B2B demand creation programs
- Strong creative thinker with critical thinking and consultative skills
- Marketing Automation a must and expert-level skills in Hubspot and Salesforce needed
- Strong analytical, decision-making and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment