Sr. Director, Product Marketing
We are looking or a Sr. Director of Product Marketing to lead the vertical for our client.
We are looking for a Rockstar Product Marketing leader to join our client as the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, creative and have the ability to draw a clear line between marketing activities and business outcomes. This individual will own the strategy and execution for Product and Customer Marketing for our client. From product messaging and enablement to Customer Marketing and engagement, the Sr. Director of Product Marketing will take a hands-on approach to gain a deep understanding of our client’s customers and the value they provide. This will drive many initiatives for our client, from how they roll out new features and functions to how they address the needs of customer and prospects across the buyer’s journey.
This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own all components of product marketing and enablement execution
- Define and own messaging and market differentiation per target audiences
- Build repeatable product marketing playbooks and systems that can be measured and scaled
- Plan the launches of new products/offerings including internal/external communications, training, and promotional events
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization, including with product, engineering, IU (intelligence unit, aka research) sales, customer success and marketing
- Scale, grow, and develop current employee talent and support their current strengths
- Create and develop the overall GTM strategy for the overarching product & key functionality launches
- Support market research and competitive analysis to effectively segment target markets
- Define smart goals for you and your team and manage against measurable KPIs; CB Insights is data-driven
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of product marketing and marketing leadership experience needed
- Must have B2B marketing experience in the SaaS and/or technology space
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a high-performance team of 10+ professionals
- Experience working with sales and CS teams to improve mid-funnel and retention metrics
- Impeccable copywriting and presentation building skills
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.