Sr. Financial Analyst-Accounting Policy
Our global, publicly traded client is one of the world's most recognized brands. They are known for hiring the brightest and best professionals in the world. Have a career with an organization that is mission focused and is a leader in corporate responsibility.
As a Senior Financial Analyst within Accounting Policy you’ll have the opportunity to lead, influence and achieve with one of the world’s most recognized companies. This role will position you for a technical, accounting-focused career path and will provide an opportunity to take a role that requires a high level of skill and expertise, and a higher level of responsibility. You will own key process areas while receiving challenging and developmental experiences. This role will work cross functionally and globally to continuously improve our clients dynamic global accounting and controls environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and assess impacts of new accounting developments and standards
- Develop and maintain robust accounting policies
- Establish strong relationships with finance partners to collaborate on new transactions or initiatives
- Contribute to 10-Q/K SEC filings and other external financial reporting
- Communicate with senior leaders on technical accounting matters
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with some public accounting experience
- Big Four public accounting firm experience preferred
- CPA required