We are looking for a strong Sr. Financial Analyst that is an expert in Tableau. This Sr. Financial Analyst will work with our client to further their financial endeavors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data mining, consolidating and generating reports on operational data that is derived from multiple data points such as EMA, Great Plains, purchased data bases, Regional Team requests
- Develop, produce and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations as needed for Senior Management to be presented to key stakeholders, Senior Business Leaders and Regional Teams
- Ability to collect, verify & analyze data to construct reports in Tableau software
- Responsible for understanding and validating the data as well as understanding the connections between data sources. Troubleshoots any errors in a timely manner
- Manage the report production, communication/explanation of the data, and inquiries about the data
- Communicate with multiple department heads to make sure data is reliable.
- Work closely with accounting team on various analysis, run scenarios, identify and explain variances
- Maintain databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Generate ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience creating dashboards and nice visuals within Tableau
- Support operational and financial areas with analysis and reporting recommendations
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate reports
- Work cross functionally to complete business cases/needs
- Works independently and with the team to complete complex financial analysis
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.