Sr. HR Generalist
Sr. HR Generalist for a start up coming to St. Paul! This HR professional will take on all HR responsibilities including recruitment, onboarding, benefits, compensation, employee reviews, etc. This company is new, fun, vibrant and ready for new HR ideas!
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Define recruitment and onboarding processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote Team Building activities
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Annual employee performance reviews
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- 4 year college degree
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.