Sr. HR Generalist
Join a fast growing tech company as a Sr. HR Generalist. This mission driven company is looking for someone to wear multiple HR hats, connect with people at all levels of the company, work on multiple special projects and build repport within the HR Team.
This person is responsible for aligning the People & Culture strategy with the business strategy. As a direct report to the VP of People & Culture, the Senior Generalist will enjoy unique exposure to a health tech emerging growth organization and play a key role supporting both strategic and tactical People programs.
Responsibilities span these functional areas: HRIS, benefits administration, learning, talent development, experience across ‘moments that matter’ (i.e., pre-hire, hire, development, exit), change management, policy implementation, employee relations, recruitment and employment branding, and compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organizational Development
- Support business teams to understand current and future goals and trends that may impact workforce needs.
- Actively engage with business leaders on people strategy; support strategy delivery through workforce planning and organization design and structure.
- Talent & Performance Management
- Support talent planning activities that will identify talent, leadership development priorities and succession plans.
- Work to enable a learning environment, supporting on-the-job opportunities within teams and internally across the company.
- Demonstrate coaching skills to assist talent through development and performance matters.
- Recruitment & Onboarding
o Support hiring managers with job description drafting, publicizing and organizing logistics (interview, pre-hire assessments) for candidates.
o Execute onboarding and work with internal support services such as Finance and IT to ensure a seamless experience.
- Employee Relations
- Guide and advise talent on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/ employee issues, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, review of appealed terminations, reorganizations, EEOC claims, etc.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Support in developing compensation and benefits materials.
- Own day-to-day management of compensation changes and benefit activities
- Understand the training/development needs and proactively suggest relevant workshops/sessions beyond standard compliance trainings.
- People Metrics
- Track and report staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data through the HRIS.
- General Content Development & Support
o Support creation and delivery of contents for meetings (i.e., Town Halls, Leadership Team Sessions, monthly Board of Directors meetings).
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of HR Experience
- Complex principles, practices and techniques of People & Culture.
- Advanced understanding of the administration and oversight of people programs, policies and procedures.
- Various methods to resolve talent/people problems, questions and concerns.
- Advanced understanding of applicable human resources laws, codes and regulations.
- Methods to communicate with staff, coworkers, and customers to ensure safe, effective and appropriate operations.
Nice to Have:
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certification.
- Experience working in a startup or emerging growth organization.
- Experience with ADP.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.