Our client is seeking a highly capable Senior Human Resources Information Systems Analyst (HRIS Analyst) to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. Successful HRIS Analysts will have an opportunity to not only optimize the performance of our client’s HR systems but will be gathering data and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You may also oversee designing new HRIS processes according to your findings/recommendations. If you have a talent for combining your deep knowledge and expertise of HR with information systems, our client wants to discuss how you can help optimize their HR management. To learn more, contact our HR recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Workday with in-depth knowledge in HCM/core modules
- Add new configuration elements to the various HR systems in operation, including approved changes to business processes, organization changes, workflows, and security models
- Maintain the ongoing design, configuration, and deployment modules and processes in Workday
- Analyze, design and build new complex custom reports relating multiple objects and including data transformations with standard Workday reporting functionality (ex: Report Writer, Calculated Fields)
- Provide subject matter expertise on HRIS best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand pain points, prioritize requirements, and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging HRIS functionality
- Proven expertise managing multiple projects concurrently, with various teams and functional groups
- Collaborate other HRIS Analysts throughout project tasks and milestones including integration, set-up, testing and impact
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on HRIS functional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think critically, be proactive and manage multiple priorities
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.