We're looking for a mobile software engineer who will join our mobile team as we build new native apps from scratch. You should have plenty of experience in building performant, easy to use iOS applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, and deliver the services for our customers
- Work toward a goal of continuous deployments
- Regularly review other engineer's work to maintain consistency and raise the quality of everyone on your team
Required Skills & Experience
- Programming experience in one or more of Swift, Kotlin and Java. Bonus points for having used alternative languages in mobile applications, even side projects.
- Have a great understanding of the value of (and ability to implement) automated tests
- Experience with Docker and containerized environments preferred
- Knowledge of the health care or health insurance industry and previous start-up experience would be a bonus
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.