Sr. Manager External Reporting
Our dynamic, global, Fortune 500 clients is adding a Sr. Manager of External Reporting to it's leadership team. You will be groomed to take on more responsibility in an environment that believes their success is tied to hiring and retaining the brightest and best professionals.
Our global, Fortune 500 client is hiring a Sr. Manager of External Reporting because of a promotion. This position will provide bench strength to the leadership team and reports to the Director, Public Financial Reporting. The Sr. Manager has preparation and review responsibilities over the company's public financial reporting process and will manage a Sr. Analyst.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement and corresponding supporting documentation
- Ownership over the Global Reporting Package, including updates, for entity level information needed for financial reporting
- Assist with SEC reporting including preparation and review of financial statements and footnotes for the quarterly 10-Q and annual report and detailed review of XBRL filings
- Support quarterly earnings release and Audit Committee meeting process (balance sheet analysis
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Supervise the Senior position, including review of monthly environmental, debt and corporate account journal entries and reconciliations.
- Review of annual Foundation financial statement
- The position works directly with the company’s external auditors, consolidations team, investor relations, and treasury.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years of recent Public Accounting experience, CPA required
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- SEC reporting experience (10-Q, 10-K, Proxy, etc.)
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management consolidation software and Excel retrieve preferred