Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology
Our high-growth B2B SaaS client is looking to add a Sr. Marketing Technology Manager to join their team. They were recently included in Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list!
We are looking for an exceptional B2B marketer who has expertise as both a technical marketing strategist and business analyst. This individual must have experience leading and developing teams in the SaaS space while possessing demonstrated skills in marketing automation and technology.
The Sr. Marketing Technology Manager will act as the bridge between Marketing, Web Development and IT. This cross-functional collaborator will be responsible for creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns as well as implementing leading edge marketing automation solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the MarTech stack strategy and roadmap, lead technology evaluation and implementation
- Manage the marketing automation and CRM systems to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team of direct and indirect reports in day-to-day operations (establish team guidelines, best practices, processes, structured trainings, etc.)
- Optimize all marketing processes by effectively aligning technology solutions to ensure successful campaign performance
- Develop dashboards to track key success metrics and report results directly to Leadership
- Guide team on best practices for lead nurturing, lead scoring and strategic segmentation for various marketing campaigns
- Plan short-term and long-term infrastructure needs, suggest process improvements and automation opportunities with Leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and implement operational processes, lead flows, technical solutions, brand messaging and help build high quality digital marketing tools and web applications
- Oversee data hygiene, functionality and integrity of lead intake forms across the organization
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B high-growth environment required
- 4+ years of managing a team of 3 or more direct reports
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO a plus
- Multi-channel marketing automation experience a must
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative