Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager
Our global B2B tech client is looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to join their high-growth team!
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Campaign Manager to join our client’s growing Demand Generation team. In this role, you will develop engaging modern marketing campaigns and programs that generate demand. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record of building and managing highly targeting marketing programs and is adept at regularly analyzing program effectiveness to find ways to optimize program outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive engagement within our target audiences resulting in high volume high-quality leads (webinars, email marketing, paid media, events, etc.)
- Leverage predictive analytics and intent data tools and other leading-edge Martech to drive highly targeted prospects from lead to close
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Implement digital marketing best practices to drive demo engagement and conversions
- Own program execution including strategic planning, goal setting, budget, list management, follow up and reporting
- Take ownership of campaign reporting, success metrics, and ensure attribution data is tracked to show program effectiveness and continually refine for optimal ROI
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Manage schedule of ongoing campaigns and programs that support core goals for demand generation
- Partner closely with BDRs and outside sales to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the buyer’s journey
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of success in developing the strategy and building repeatable marketing campaigns
- Proven success partnering with sales to drive pipeline
- Ability to lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company
- Must be detail oriented and have strong project management skills
- Proficient in HubSpot and/or other relatable MAP’s
- Data and metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.